Chapter 3 - Erased Memory : The Elite Candidates


NA
Author's Note

TheUnsuspicious

For the old reader, are you guys surprise with the unknown man? I feel like it's a bit too much of a change in atmosphere for this chapter but meh Anyway, to make sure all the readers are on the same page please read the fun fact. FUN FACT : 1. The Gifted System used to be just one A.I. But to make things efficient, it duplicates itself to multiple Systems, and each System will have the task to supports the Hosts. (So there are many Hosts not just one or two but hundreds or thousands). And yes, all of them is ‘The Gifted System’ so every System is the same. But each System is not connected to each other in real-time until they update themselves by connecting itself to the main database or both of the System agrees to share information. 2. The next chapter will not be about the test. Instead it will be the continuation after Xie Yan had receives his memories and become a Host. 3. The test will be uploaded in the future as a separate story that can be considered as a side story or something like that. Why the delay you ask? Cause im still not done with it! The test might be a bit different than the usual story. So I choose to keep that aside for now and focus on the main story. 4. Xie Yan did not have a memory regarding the test. This is bcs the memory regarding the test arent regarded as Xie Yan’s memory (this is the main reason why I make it as a side story).