Chapter 82 - A Name?


NA
Author's Note

Untolddead

Sorry for the late release. I'll strive to get them out earlier. This was a hard chapter to write. So I'm happy I finished it. In the past I would have gotten depressed and not finished anything and feel worse for failing. But excuses like that don't do you guys any good! So what made this chapter hard? I thought it would be funny to have everyone fight over a name. But in the end it wasn't that interesting and it was wordy nothing. I think if this was live action or animation it might work. You'd have people talk over each other and a bit of slap stick. But when written down it just seemed to drag. I also couldn't think of enough funny names any ways. However in the end I came up with the Laurel scene to end things off. So while it's a bit of a downer after the funny moments I'm happy with the chapter. I wasn't sure about the last part it may give even more emotional whip lash. But it's already planned for this chapter and it's important to keep the readers up to date on some things going on in the outside so when it comes up later it won't be like he pulled that out of his backside. Also the chapter would have been a bit too short. It stills a bit short in comparison to my average but it did get over a thousand which is my goal.