Chapter 4 - Episode 3 Side B - Massacre -1


...
Author's Note

MystenNoire

This chapter is very action-packed. It was quite difficult to finish this. Additionally, I want to tell you all that side B chapters are more likely to be gruesome, or perhaps morally questionable? It won't be massacres or trippy POV (point of view) switches all the time either. And, yes, this includes the prologue that's from an unknown episode's side B. Basically, side B is the side that-- Oops. Maybe I'll tell this after volume one is done instead. Anyway, the point is that side As or normal episodes are completely safe for work, except when it's being angsty (prepare tissues). They're the normal sides. You can skip side Bs if you have various extreme trigger warnings. It won't change the reading experience drastically when compared with those who read it. If you're hesitating, then the chapter titles of side Bs should help you decide if you want to read that chapter or not. Side Bs will have titles related to the possible triggers in the chapter, except usually milder than the actual chapter. Hopefully, I can post in time for the next week or two, because I have a lot of things to do and mid-semester exams are around the corner. Have a nice day! P.S. If all the new names overwhelm you, that's alright. Don't worry about it. They'll just pass around until they begin playing a bigger part (if they play a bigger part). I'm not the kind of author that throws a name in chapter 1 and suddenly brings them back at chapter 100 something with no re-introduction, after all. :)